What information do we collect?
When you register for a class, email us, fill in a form in-person or online, or interact with us on social media or in-person, we may collect personal information about you including, but not limited to, your name, username, email address, mailing or billing address, credit card information, phone number, or other information. We may also track your interactions with our website and content such as page visits and video views. Any content that you post to our website, send in an email to us, or post to one of our social media profiles may also be collected.
What do we use your information for?
We may use any information we collect to:
- Enhance and personalize your interactions with us and our website.
- Improve our website to better serve our students and customers.
- Process transactions and organize classes and events.
- Contact you regarding the classes and events you’ve expressing interest in.
- Contact you regarding upcoming dates, announcements, updates, surveys, special offers, discounts and promotions.
- Contact you in order to answer questions and troubleshoot technical- and learning-related problems.
- Contact you in general, regarding your relationship with Catharsis Worship School.
We don’t disclose your information. Ever.
We will never rent, sell, or trade your information with anyone outside of the Catharsis Team, and we will not use your information in any way other than what is stated here.
Third-Party Links & Content
We may have third-party links on our website or shared via social media. These websites and sources have their own separate and independent privacy policies, and we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about third-party sites you may have.
Online & In-Person Information
By using this site, filing any forms with us, registering for a class or event, or by interacting with us on social media, you consent to this policy.
What if we change this policy?
If this policy is changed, it will be posted on this page.
This policy was last modified in January of 2014.
Phone: (832) 452 7798
Address: 1902 Bradmore Dr. Round Rock, TX 78664